Well poo, I was doing so well blogging for a bit there. The last couple weeks I have thought about writing but there really isn't much to report. As of today, I am 9.5 weeks along. Which means that in 2.5 weeks I will be done the first trimester. WHAT. I don't know how that happened. I keep meaning to get my pregnancy announcement done but for some reason I keep putting it off. Probably because I am sleeping. But I am annoyed because originally I was going to do a picture of michaels feet, my feet, cam's feet, and baby shoes. And then someone on facebook who is having a baby just posted their picture of the same thing, and then someone on instagram posted their same picture too. So now I feel like, even though it was certainly not an original idea, I'm just copycatting. I don't know. Back to the old drawing board I guess. And by drawing board I mean, secret pinterest board.
I had a nasty cold for a full week and this past week has been spent just being kind of snuffly. I still have had not been through any wretched morning sickness problems, hallelujah. My biggest complaints are exhaustion and super fun emotional rollercoasters. Oh, and gaining a lot of weight. I officially have one pair of jeans left that sort of button. I went to H&M the other day because they have a maternity section which I think is super cool of them and they had tons of maternity pants which I also thought was awesome but...I just can't get on board with buying them yet. I'm not ready! I keep reminding myself that spring is around the corner and before I know it I will be wearing dresses (Like maxi dresses. I have never owned any because I always felt like they made me look pregnant. Problem solved!) and won't need to worry about buttoning things around my quickly disappearing waist. I just hope I make it that long. At the rate my stomach is popping out I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep the pants thing up. I'm totally in that stage right now where I just look like I'm getting fat. So I try to wear only baggy shirts, and I've had to buy several because I just don't have a lot of baggy or oversized things in my closet. And I don't want to pack away the stuff in my closet because once it's obvious to the world that I have a pregnant belly and not a fat belly I won't mind wearing tighter shirts again. Oh, what a tragedy my life is!
We had our first appointment on the 19th! It was still too early to hear the heartbeat but I had pretty much resigned myself to that before we got there so it weren't no thang. The appointment was pretty boring though really, going over medical history and being told what I should and should not eat and that I am allowed to exercise and how many weeks along I am. Because I didn't already know these things. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment