Wednesday, May 8, 2013
19ish Weeks
What up bump! My belly is poppin' out and I am feeling special. Someone at work told me that I was glowing and I was like, thanks, I don't know what that means, but I'm glad that I am doing it.
My little minion is bouncing around! It's such a funny feeling to have, but I am enjoying it - for the time being anyways. I'm not particularly looking forward to getting kicked in the ribs in the middle of the night, but I think that's a few months coming so I'll enjoy it while it's still adorable. I feel a little bad for Michael that I get to experience it and he doesn't. I'm looking forward to him being able to feel the kicking on the outside.
Also, I set our ultrasound appointment for two weeks from now! EEK! I can't wait to knooooooooow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment