In other news, I am not sick or anything weird. I have felt more sleepy the last few days than normal. Friday and Saturday night I fell asleep super early, like 8:30 (yikes), and took naps on Saturday and Sunday. A nap at ONE IN THE AFTERNOON on Sunday. Weird. Also, bizzarrrrrro dreams. I am not sure if this is due to pregnancy, or due to my being half awake every morning around 4am when I have to get up and pee. Either way, super weird, very lengthy dreams that I mostly don't remember any of.
My gummy prenatal vitamins are delicious! I wish I could eat all of them but cannot and will not. I have been taking great pains this week to eat all sorts of healthy foods. Greek yogurt and mixed nuts and dried apricots and avocados and swiss chard and and v8 juice and vegetable chips. This is interspersed with ginger ale, ice cream, gummy worms, and tostitos. Oops. I need to start getting more eggs in there but I just...they are not my favorite. I mean, I don't hate them, but I don't really want them either.
No comments:
Post a Comment